Our Top-Download! (PC, FREEWARE)
- ian's iBeat is an 8-Track-Softwaresequenzer for
production of one-bar Audio-Loops.
- Users could program patterns simply per mouse click.
The interface is designed like a hardware sequenzer
for great eas of use. You could use Your own samples to create new loops.
The program is Realtime- and Drag&Drop-able,
even the skins are changeable.
- Test iBeat Online! (4-Track Web Version,
V.1.15/Release 22/Jun/01, 1017KB,
Shockwave Plugin Version 8 and above needed)
Things the web version can't do:
- It features four rather than eight tracks
- It does not have stereo faders
- It's not editable in realtime
- It's not editable in the multi mode
- It cannot save anything or record audio
- It does not have a status bar